The breakthrough platform from central bank of Indonesia

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
The central bank of Indonesia officially released regarding the office of the financial breakthrough technology on November, 14th. This office as advisory central for plenty of (fintech) financial technology firms in Indonesia has played an enormously role in economic issue in Indonesia. The reason is perfectly plain that this innovation are used to develop industry for more expanding and making sure better financial inclusion since the fact that almost half the Indonesia inhabitants had a lack of knowledge about financial literature. Surprisingly, there have been 120 companies driving financial companies with a vast range of segments such as e-wallet, financial settlements and crowdfunding platforms.
Nina, you should have also mentioned that the Central Bank is involved in the planning and overseeing of the fintech companies because more than half the population of Indonesia doesn't have access to banks. That is one of the main reasons as to why the fintech was developed by the government and central bank. Adding that the same system has been successfully launched in Singapore and the UK, as indicated in the report would have also added to the idea that you analyzed the article for important keywords and information that could help the reader gain a sort of confidence in the technology being launched in their own country. As it is, the information in you present is informative, but missed some extra important points in the summary presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The breakthrough platform from central bank of Indonesia