Bringing up successful kids without over parenting

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Julio Lycott-Haims explains regarding the successful style to raise kids. There are plenty of ways that can help them to deal with the situation for future. Initially, it is extremely crucial to ensure that they consume the nourishing foods. It is followed by making sure that they get best education. By the time, it is suggested that parent are not only concentration on boosting their children to get higher scores/ grades but also encouraging them to take the leadership and the charities into consideration. In most cases, we easily find that parents have their own list how to manage their kids with several of activities. While this idea is utterly acceptable, she emphasizes that it is important to bring the spirit to take another chance. For example, parents can courage them to build such communities rather than join a club since a third level education want to see about this skill. It is necessary to strengthen them through chores and support them in having better personality.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Imanina..
These are my thoughts towards your summary.

IN VIDEO OF TED, Julio Lycott-Haims explains regarding EXPLAINED ABOUT the successful ...
... with the situation for IN THE future.
... sure that they get THE best education.
... suggested that parentS are DO not only concentration CONCENTRATE on boosting their ...
In most cases, we easily find that AS FAR AS WE KNOW THAT parents have their own...
... is utterly acceptable, she emphasizes EMPHASIZED that it is important to ...
For example, THE parents can courage them to build A POSITIVE THING such communities ...
... support them in having THE better personality.
Note: Pay attention to use of tenses

Home / Writing Feedback / Bringing up successful kids without over parenting