brings equality, create unity; Should schools strickly enforce dress codes?

hp709 2 / 3  
The place where children gain knowledge with discipline is called as school. Most admiring thing is students from all community comes under a roof. Virtually dress code helps to bring that equality. Its represent the name of their school. It also create unity in students. They learn to keep clean & neat.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi :) Good job so far. I can see that you are getting some practice with your english.

The placeSchool is where children gain knowledge withand learn discipline.is called as school.Them ost admiring thing about school is that students from all communitiescomesgather under aone roof. VirtuallyA dress code helps to bring thatencourages an atmosphere of equality. It represents the name of their school. It also creates unity in students. They learn to keep clean & neat.

Some other good points to make on this topic:

1) A dress code keeps students safe
2) Nobody can wear something offensive or appalling
3) Parents can feel comfortable with what their children wear to school
4) Students will not feel judged upon by their clothing
uniessay 1 / 4  
I will suggest some points too. My high school had a dress code and most students liked wearing school uniforms. It kept students clean and neat. Also student tended to focus more on their academics rather than thinking about what they would wear to school every day. To avoid dissatisfaction among students, the school chose a specific date and appointed it as the "Free Dress day". The Free Dress day is when all the students could wear non-uniforms to school to share their sense of fashion with their peers. I also agree with that schools should enforce dress codes!
OP hp709 2 / 3  
Thank you ...
chess1921 1 / 11  
You made some very good points in your essay.
I think school dress codes also help keep students more focused in class. For example, instead of looking whether someones shirt color suits them, they would actually be focusing on the teahcer.

I also feel that it helps keep the middle class, and upper class equal. If someone is wearing an abercrombie and fitch shirt, one might feel left out, because he/she may not be able to afford branded shirts, due to the economy.

I also like how you enforced discipline, it does play a major factor, in school dress codes.
Nice job so far.
Try to check some of your grammer though.

Home / Writing Feedback / brings equality, create unity; Should schools strickly enforce dress codes?