A bucket and pulley system

LinhArs 1 / 1  
The text shows a method for collecting water using an animal (ox or buffalo), a pulley and a bucket.

First, this animal is linked with the bucket by a rope. Next, the rope run through the pulley to pull the bucket up. Finally, there is a irrigation channel where water is stored.

The process begin when this animal walks downhill and the bucket rises from the wells. Water is poured slowly into irrigation channels by pulley. The animal is stronger than humans, so it can collect water from deep wells eassily.

The systems aware that how natural materials and an animal can collecting water without human.
Hi Linh, first of all, I would like to say that you are very fortunate in discovering this website, we have helped a lot of students and writers alike, we aim at providing you with remarks that will help you with your revision and more importantly, will help you discover different ways of writing and hone your writing abilities as well as your understanding in the English language.

Having said that, as I was going through your essay, I would like to ask, does this essay comes with a table or a graphic representation?, if it does, it will help reviewers if you can include this in your post. Anyhow,please find a few suggestions below;

- First, this animalthe buffalo or ox is linked withto the bucket bywith a rope.
- Finally, there is an irrigation channel where water is stored.

- The process begins when this animal walks
- downhill andwith the bucket risesrising from the wells.
- Water is poured slowly into the irrigation channels by a pulley.
- The animal isAnimals are stronger than humans,
- sotherefore, it can collect water from deep wells eassilyeasily .

- TheThis systems aware thatproves how natural materials
- and an animals can collecting water without the help of humans .

There you have Linh, I hope the above remarks help you in your revision and for future writing reference, make sure that your sentence construction is following the rules of the language.

Home / Writing Feedback / A bucket and pulley system