To build spectacular properties or education and health centers? IELTS WRITING TASK 2

Kimbong93 7 / 12 1  
At the present, many persons contend that spectacular properties are crucial for a town. But, the others trust that the money must be used to the advancement of education and health. Even though this could make the city become looked more advanced, I would believe that it is better if country's income utilize to build educational and medical centers.

With regard to the progress of a country, people think it has to establish many beautiful skyscrapers. It is so crucial for a metropolis. It is caused by the citizens will deem their area seem preferable than the others. Because of that, they would be proud than before. For example, most societies now live in multi-storey buildings that is located in downtown. They did not stay in rural areas that was previously they inhabit. As a result, their appearance are more awesome and better-off. It has given they so many benefits for they lifestyle. There is no doubt that this has improved people's confidence in their life and this would not have been possible without construction progress for their buildings.

However, I do not believe this argument stand up to the real better development. It would cause many problems if government just constructed the tall structure without balanced it by constructing education and health buildings such as school, university, clinic, and hospital. Afterwards, their schooling would be worse and finally many stupid students would appear. In addition, their condition also would be problematic easily. So, death rate would be increased. Therefore, it is bound to happen if they ignored everything.

To sum up, although some citizens assume that establish impressing buildings are vital for their city, I would argue there is sufficient evidence to demonstrate that this is not enough if just do that. Hence, it must be balanced with build many schools and hospitals.
Masfufah 10 / 12  
At the present, many personspeoplecontendmaintain that spectacular properties are crucial for a town. Butwhile , the others trust that the money must be used to the advancement of education and healthpublic servicetry to paraphrase the word . Even though this it could make the city become looked more advanced...

To sum up, although some citizens assume that establish impressing buildingsextraordinary buildings are vital for their city, (...) to demonstrate that thisit is not enough if just do that. Hence, it must be balanced withbybuildbuilding many schools and hospitalspublic facilities .

Home / Writing Feedback / To build spectacular properties or education and health centers? IELTS WRITING TASK 2