'building good relations with your coworkers' - toefl ibt

NataschaAbra 3 / 6  
We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker(someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and examples to support your answer.

We spend a lot of time on our work, so the environment should be rather comfortable for us. Our cowokers are the essential part of this environment. I am easily distracted, that is why there should be practically no interraptors while working . For this reason my coworkers should have several important characteristics. In the following part I will try to detail the reasons, why coworkers should be diligent, careful and helpful .

First of all, they should be diligent in their work. I can not concentrate on my work, when people around me are speaking loudly, listening to music or doing nothing, otherwise I succumb to procrastination.

Secondly, they should be and carefull in their work. In many cases we have to work with other people and the result of the task will depend not only on you, but also on people, who you work with. So, they should have responsible attitude to their work, otherwise collaboration with such people may be really stressful for you. I want to give an example, which is based on my personal experience. Once my classmate and I had to make a small project for the lesson. We have divided the task into two parts so, that both of us had something to do. But at the end I had to everything by myself, because she was too unorganized and did not manage to do everything in time.

Thirdly , they should be helpful. I only begin my career and there are a lot of things which I will have to learn. So, it would be more convenient if my coworkers were ready to answer my questions in case I had any. It does not mean, that I can not do my work independently, but sometimes I really need professional advice.

As a conclusion, I want to say, that it is very important to build good relations with your coworkers, because they are the people, with whom you can make a great team and you together may achieve a lot of professional goals.
We spend a lot of time onat our work place , so theits environment should be rather comfortable for us. Our cowokers are the essential part of this environment. I am a person who gets easily distracted, that is why there should be practically no interraptorsinterruptions while working . For this reason my coworkers should have several important characteristics ;. In the following part I will try to detail the reasons, whycoworkersthey should be diligent, careful and helpful .

Home / Writing Feedback / 'building good relations with your coworkers' - toefl ibt