TOEFL "Building a new movie theater in nighborhood.."

hitchhike 14 / 27  
It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

When I saw the announcement of building a new cinema near my house; I became really happy, in that I am sick of seeing the boring television series and this new building bring in some interesting features to my town. I fully support this fascinating plan because of these two important reasons. First, it has such a strong effect that public culture improvement is a brilliant result of it. Then, it would be a safe place for spending spare time for both adult and family.

One of important responsibility of movie industries is improving the public culture; however, someone believes that entertainment is the first and only duty of movie-makers. By construction of this cinema, the society have this chance to see movies from all around the world, so familiarity with striking aspects of other people traditions and cultures is an effective consequence of this new construction. In addition, results of a recent study, which focus on the effect of media in social life, affirm that watching movies increases the public knowledge in various branches.

Furthermore, both adults and families could be spending their leisure time in a safe place. This new cinema should be built in my neighborhood, as we do not have an appropriate place for adult's entertaining. Therefore, some dangerous components of social life such as, aggressive behaviors, addiction and so on will be the result of paying no attention to this part of society. Also, families have this opportunity to watch movies in this new movie theater and expending their spare time with each others; improvement of family life is another benefit of this cinema.

To sum up, I strongly believe that my small town needs this new cinema because of the fact that public knowledge could be increased with this occasion. Beyond doubt, both adults and families would be the direct audiences of this cinema, so excessive energy of adolescents and monotonous time of families put on a right way. And hopefully, I can find another option instead of tiring T.V programs!

p.s. I still have trouble with time, darn ! 46 minutes! :(
When I saw the announcement about a plan for building a new cinema near my house , I became really happy, because I am sick of seeing the boring television series , and this new building will bring in some interesting features to my town.

Then, it would be a safe place for spending spare time for both adults and children.

...some people believ e that entertainment is the first and only duty of movie-makers.

Furthermore, both adults and children could be spending their leisure time in a safe place.

Also, families have this opportunity to watch movies in this new movie theater and spend their spare time with each other ; improvement of family life is another benefit of this cinema.

The last sentence is pretty cool!

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL "Building a new movie theater in nighborhood.."