Letter to the building owner ; IELTS General Training Writing Task 1

beyondmtk 9 / 16 4  
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

introduce yourself
explain what is wrong with the furniture
say what action you would like the landlord to take
Write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Begin your letter as follows:

Dear ... ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please help correct this composition for me.
I know ,there must be many problems .
Thank you very much indeed.

Dear sir,madam;

I am the tenant who is renting your apartment.I have been living in your apartment for 1 month with my family.Generally ,it is great.The environment is wonderful and the facilities in the community is great.However , I found there is something wrong with the furniture two days ago.I am writing to inquiry if it is possible that you fix the problem.

Two days ago,I found there was something wrong with the coffee table and washing machine.The coffee table is not so stable that I have broken two glasses.I often get into trouble when I use the washing machine.I do not why.We have to wash clothes ourselves.It is really cold in winter and it takes me too much time.

I am writing to inquiry if it is possible to change them for us. It is not so urgent,but it would be better if you can solve this problem within this week.

Thank you very much indeed for your corporation.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours.
Andy
Dear sir,madam;

You know the owner of your house and therefore address him directly (either it is a man or a woman) .... Dear Sir

I am the tenant who is renting your apartment

I am Andy, the tenant who lives in your rented apartment.

.I have been living in your apartment for 1 month with my family.

---------- Don't repeat what you said previously. Okkkkkkk... combine the two sentences;
I am Andy, the tenant who moved to your rented apartment with the family last month.
SnowTran 2 / 3  
I think your essay is fairly good; however, it will be better if you connect two simple sentences into a complex sentence.
Furthermore, you should pay attention to the punctuation mark:: I do not why.We have to wash clothes ourselves.It is really cold in winter and it takes me too much time.
shawkat - / 1  
Define allegory, Elucidate the allegorical significance in gulliver travels?

Home / Writing Feedback / Letter to the building owner ; IELTS General Training Writing Task 1