Bullying - a common crisis in schools. Main root causes and viable solutions.

fkem 1 / -  

Bullying is a big problem in many schools. Causes and solutions?

Since their introduction, all schools have had to face a common crisis, that of bullying. Whilst many have exerted significant efforts in search of plausible explanations and effective countermeasures, the problem still poses as detrimental of a threat as it always has. In accordance, this essay will discuss the main root causes and propose viable solutions.

First and foremost, bullying may stem from toxic environments, in which children learn from the hostile behaviors of others. Copying is essential to development, playing a critical role during upbringing, hence the impressionable nature of youngsters. This, coupled with examples of antisocial qualities displayed by those in their surroundings such as family members, friends, or, neighbors would thus explain the reasons behind bullying. In addition, this negative phenomenon may also be inadvertently encouraged by a lack of proper punitive actions from authoritative figures. More often than not, perpetrators simply get away with a scolding and at worst, a beating, which does not leave any lasting impact on their mentalities. For instance, violence at school is usually met with a mere lecture from the principal, hence an increased disregard for consequences, encouraging the bullies to continue their abuse of others. In light of such mainsprings, a myriad of potential measures is available.

Firstly, a stricter system should be implemented, increasing the severity of punishments and enforcing closer supervision. With this, not only will the cases of bullying detected and reported to staff rise substantially but the risk involved with such behaviors will also prove more apparent, deterring any future recurrences. Moreover, informative campaigns aimed at parents and adults for the advocacy of suitable, healthy conduct in the household should be organized. People will be allowed an opportunity to better themselves all the while setting positive examples for their children.

In conclusion, bullying is caused by a variety of factors all contributing to its prevalence with the 2 most notable ones being toxic surroundings and inadequate punitive actions. Possible combative approaches include the introduction of a stricter system and campaigns aimed at informing guardian figures. Should society wish to resolve one of its most long-standing issues, proper attention and recognition by all parties involved is of the utmost importance
When writing these practice tests, the writer must ensure that he is doing so with a timer set at 40 minutes each time. That is to assist him in meeting the writing requirements of the essay, inclusive of the word count. It is not possible to write almost 400 words within this time frame based on the simple discussion requirements and 4 paragraph , 5 sentence requirement for each paragraph, within the task. It is not important to write a large volume of words when the discussion itself is empty of logic and reasoning such as this presentation. It is more beneficial to write a 250 - 300 word essay that has a clear thought process that will showcase the ability of the student to function properly in an English classroom setting. This is not a vocabulary writing exercise, this is a logic test. Can the writer explain himself in simple and understandable English without any exaggerations of over emphasis? Can he get to the point within a few minutes as he would be required to do so in an actual written class exam? The answer in this case, is no.
Iwilltrymybest 3 / 7  
Your essay seems to be too long to fit with the essay required time of ielts test. Furthermore, writing too long may make a bad impression on the examiner. The first example is too general and do not have any effects on extend your viewpoint. Some words like perpetrator seems to over-emphasize on the subject you want to mention. Balance the length between 2 body paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Bullying - a common crisis in schools. Main root causes and viable solutions.