Business, tourism or another reason for travel and which destinations were chosen? (1994-1998)

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
Visits abroad made by UK residents from 1994 to 1998 by purpose and destination

The first chart below shows the results of a survey which sampled a cross-section of 100,000 people asking if they traveled abroad and why they traveled for the period 1994-98. The second chart shows their destination over the same period.

The tables breakdown the survey result of 100,000 respondents from UK about the reason why they traveled aboard and their destination in 1994 to 1998. According to the data, the most common reason is for holiday, and the august place to visit is Western Europe.

The first table indicates a number of respondents for each reason to travel aboard in 1994 to 1998 increase significantly. Holiday dominated respondent answer for their favorite reason from 1994 to 1998. Business came next with 3,155 respondents. Seek colleague and family had lower number than business, but still more renowned than other reasons.

The second table reveals that

The most august place to visit is western Europe from 1994 amount 19,371 respondents and over 24,519 respondents in 1998. Meanwhile, the least common place to visit is North America in the same year. There are 919 and 1,823 respondents respectively.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hai Ifrosa! Here is my advise for you!

I think it's better for you to usetraveled with UK speeling (with double ll) =>travelled (for IElts)

simple past
concern about year , i think it should be in past
reason is for holiday => was
visit is Western Europe => was
visit is North America => was

The second table reveals that .... => your sentence is not finish

Home / Writing Feedback / Business, tourism or another reason for travel and which destinations were chosen? (1994-1998)