Most of businesses' objective now is gaining highly profitability with only concern for the money

ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
The purpose of business is to make money and they should concentrate only on this.
Do you agree or disagree?

Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Most of the business objective now is gaining highly profitably with only notice to the money and disregard to the other aspect such as environment, employees, local community. However, I believe that that its have to consider all aspect in order to continue their business and survive for long time.

People who argue that the business purpose is only making profit have one reason for this opinion. They think that business is the way to achieve the wealth. Therefore, they concentrate just to make large income with the minimum cost production. An example for this opinion is some company using high number of worker and they are paid minimum wage or using the low-cost production method. As a result business may suffer because contradict the nature law. Some effect might appear such as quit labours, customers reject the product, and damaged environment.

On the other hand, there are strong reason why some people are arguing that business have a duty to think about all point so that survive in industry. The first is that business should keep the environment safe and clean while production. For instance the company have to process their waste until safely before released into the environment. Another reason is business should treatment their employees such giving insurance or holiday so they able to work maximally then increase the production. The other point is business should keep in touch with local community to acquire the feedback of their product.

In short, I think that the business should care about all point not just generate money such as nature, labour, and customers. This might be difficult but if they followed, it will be accept by all people and stand for long time.
LimLim15 - / 1  
Hi Ziad
I'm trying to give you some suggestions

just for sharing, perhaps you can put hook in your first introduction, for example : In modern era, the situation has influenced by capitalism business which gets much money from its project. I think this could give you the brief before you come to your paraphrase the question.

As a result business may suffer because contradict the nature law . what does it mean?, you do not put some examples if u rose a new idea, your explanation maybe

there is about your wrong grammar also
it will be acceptaccepted by all people and stand for long time.

Ok, keep writing!

Home / Writing Feedback / Most of businesses' objective now is gaining highly profitability with only concern for the money