Businesses' vision is to make money but they also have to take other factors seriously

putri22 33 / 33 5  
The purpose of businesses is to make money and they should concentrate only on this.

Do you agree or disagree?

Generating profit is the aim of businesses and they should only focus on their purpose. I personally disagree with that statement since even though to earn money is main goal of businesses, they should not only pay attention on it since there are several things that they have to concentrate in order to reach their goal as well.

To begin, companies should focus not only on financial matters but also customer satisfaction since customers are a foremost key of their future. If customers do not satisfied with a company's services or products, they will not buy them. As a consequence, company's profit will be influenced. Research conducted by Business Magazine in 2013 reveals that customer satisfaction level is the major factor that can affect whether customers will buy the products or not. In all, companies have to consider about this issue and try to pay attention on improving their performance.

In addition, employees in the companies also need to be considered because they are valuable assets of a business. Without their workers, a company will not be run well and find it hard to reach their targets. Based on research in 2011 conducted in several cities in Indonesia showed that employee's prosperity is able to affect the worker's performance. This means that focusing on their employees will help companies to achieve their goal. On the other hand, it cannot be denied if companies have profit orientation but they should consider other aspects also need to be noticed.

To sum up, I do believe that businesses' vision is to make money but they also have to take other factors seriously so they can accomplish their purpose smoothly.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
You have to make at least 3 sentence in each paragraph. Your conclusion just contains 1 super long sentences. To make a good conclusion, adding your opinion, fear, or suggestion is fine as long as it does not raise a question for the reader.

Home / Writing Feedback / Businesses' vision is to make money but they also have to take other factors seriously