Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The busy activities almost every day mean no much time left for a health improvement - IELTS 2

andika06 11 / 10 3  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Other, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

Discus both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, the majority of inhabitants have the busy activities almost every day due to the effect of globalization. Consequently, they do not have enough time to consume the healthy foods and do the physical exercises. These reasons make several people think that it is not hard for residents become healthy, but I personally believe that applying the good lifestyle is not difficult if people want to effort it.

To begin, it is believed that gaining a healthy life is quite difficult as they, in this day and age, have an abundance of works in their careers. As a result, they prefer to eat fast food since it is far simpler for preparing rather than cooking fresh food. The presence of fast food restaurants such as McDonalds, KFC and Burger King obviously have led people in metropolitan cities to eat it instead of fresh food that initially has a range of natural protein. In addition, since most time of modern society in front of computer screen for the whole day in order to complete their job duties, people do not have spare time to do physical exercise that eventually accounts for diseases such as obesity or diabetes. In brief, unhealthy diet and lack of body movement, without doubt, would lead to insalubrious lifestyle.

Apart of those obstacles in how to gain healthy lifestyle, apparently, some people argue that reaching healthy lifestyle it's only about willingness matters as they lazy to do physical training or doing sports. It is clear evidence that those people who work in offices are actually have opportunity to do jogging or eat fresh food during weekend in their homes. However, they try to justify their opinion and blame work schedule that eventually they highly likely have no priority to become a healthy person.

In conclusion, although instant food and lack of physical exercise are the major challenges in order to obtain healthy life style, it is interesting to note that people actually have a great deal of spare time to do some sport and prepare fresh food. Therefore, I believe that doing healthy activities or consuming healthy food is easy to afford if they have a willingness and tendency to do that.

Home / Writing Feedback / The busy activities almost every day mean no much time left for a health improvement - IELTS 2