Busy parents say that it is the best way to take care kids in child care center

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better cares for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Busy parents say that it is the best way to take care kids in child care center, while others prefer to let their family members to nurse their children. In child care center, child expertise help in nursing their children with guarantee of their services, while the family attachment from family members has big impact on children closeness to their parents later which I believe is the most consideration aspect among all.

It is known that child care centers are the place where pediatrics, nurses and child psychologist gather together to provide services to nurse children, by assuring their food consumption, learn method based on their ages and sleeping comfort. The reason why they need to be trusted as they are facilitated by that expertise in child management and have refunded system if parents are not happy. The Child Care Management of Australia government released list of child care providers which are already registered according to high quality standard, stated that 97% of child care center in Australia already meet the requirements. Furthermore, it also stated that 90% of parents already feel passionate with child care management. It is undoubted that child care center has capability of replacing the position of parents in taking care children.

On the other hand, the interaction between children and family is strongly suggested as the children is developed sense of security towards their relatives. This is an urgent decision need to be taken by parents as soon as they aware of less intimacy with their children, which later influence children to feel abandonees by their parents. Besides, the child care providers cannot provide that attachment to the children as strong as family do. The professor from University of Chicago told that most of cases why children turn to have bad records in their future life was because they have lack of attachment towards families who put their children in child care services during their childhoods. Then, the psychologist from Harvard proved the research again and get almost 75% of robberies, terrorist and murderers were lonely in their childhood days. By this fact, it is clear that children feel insecure towards family and need rather to be cared by them than by child providers

In conclusion, child care center has insurance to take care of children by providing child expertise to look after them, while family bonding between children and parents are stronger if family members care about them when their parents are at work. It is best if family members become the chosen one who take care children so that when they grow up, they recognize and feel friendly as well as secure with them.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Fadhil !
Overall, your arranged a good essay! I love to read it!
Let me give some advice for you. :)

Paragraph 1 :
For conclusion, I think you need to add why you support the idea. You can paraphrase it from the body paragraph.

Paragraph 3 :
This example do not related with the previous idea which focus on family
Then, the psychologist from Harvard proved the research again and get almost 75% of robberies, terrorist and murderers were lonely in their childhood days.

Suggestion for the example : As for me, I tend to use an example about how successful children who cared by their grandparents. Rather than use less success example about second paragraph.

Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Busy parents say that it is the best way to take care kids in child care center