In the bygone era, most people in the world stayed in rural area, had good relations with neighbors

Terminal23 6 / 10  
What do you think were advantages and disadvantages of living in small community?

Introduction.
In the by gone era, most people in the world stayed in rural area and they have good relations with their neighbor. Presently, the majority of people reside in urban area and they only recognize small number of people in their residence. In my personal view, there were vantages of living in the village. Such, people can accompany their children to school, so the parent can direct bridel to his their child. It also has disadvantage, because they cannot have good teacher to learn their child.

Conclusion, people who live in village have an advantage. They have a quality time with their children. Such, people can regulate and transmit their children in education. People who stay in urban region few of time to control it. I would suggest that need good decision to reside in small community and big community.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello Terminal23
There are some corrections for you :)

... stayed in rural area and they havehad good relations ...
... so the parent can direct bridelbridle to his their child.

InCc onclusion, people who live ...
People who stay in urban region have few of time ...
I would suggest that it is necessary to haveneed good decision to reside ...
Hary01 12 / 13 2  
... and they have good relationship with their neighbor.
..., there are weresomead vantages of living in the village.
... so the parent can direct bridelbridal to his their child. It also has disadvantage, because they cannot havebe a good teacher to...

People who stay in urban region have lessfew of time to control it. I would suggest that need an appropriategood decision to reside in small community andor big community.
rian31 14 / 22  
hello terminal
thats unique name

there are several suggestion from me
i hope it help you

In the by gonethis era, most people in the world...
In my personal view, there wereisad vantages offor living in the village. as Such, peopleparents can accompany their children to school, so the parentit can direct bridel to his their child.

... good teacher to learn their childson .
Such as , people can regulate and ...
Peopledweller who stay in urban region few ...

Home / Writing Feedback / In the bygone era, most people in the world stayed in rural area, had good relations with neighbors