From cacao tree to the chocolate bar - ten steps of man-made linear production process

mem77 62 / 98 6  
The diagram reveals the information regarding the stages in the chocolate production. Overall, the chocolate production has ten steps man-made linier process which starts from cacao tree and ends in inner part.

According to the graph, the first step is that collects ripe red pods in cacao tree which grown in United States of America, Africa and Indonesia. After that, the pods harvested and take white cocoa beans. In the third step, the beans are fermented and spread it in the sun to dry. Furthermore, putting the fermented beans in the large sacks and it is ready to transport by train or lorry.

In addition, the large sacks of beans are taken to the factory and it is roasted in the artificial machine for 350 o C. Moreover, the outer shell is removed and crushes the beans in another artificial machine. Finally, the beans are pressed in inner part and the liquid of chocolate has been produced in this section.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hello edho
I have some advice for you
hope it helps

... in United States of America, Africa,<<< using comma and Indonesia.

In the third step, the beans ...
the next step is the beans are fermented and spread on the board for drying process with the sun as the main source.

In addition, the large sacks of beans are taken to (...) artificial machine with high temperature at around 350-degree celsiusfor 350 o C .
... crushes the beans in another artificial machine.
... are pressed in the inner part and ...

thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / From cacao tree to the chocolate bar - ten steps of man-made linear production process