AI is calling to battle code gone rogue

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
wired.com/2016/08/openai-calling-techie-cops-battle-code-gone-rogue/

The article written by Cade Metz elaborates relating to open AI is calling to battle code gone rogue. There is no doubt that every technology has significant ramifications both of good and bad effect. Artificial Intelligence which has been used by sophisticated technology brought high potential for nefarious purpose. This phenomenon leads Elon Musk to create Artificial Intelligence cops. AI cops will call everyone to get involved in by sharing free AI platform for anyone who want it. Elon Musk has tendency to accelerate AI progress by making it free for anyone than rely on one or two big companies due to the power need. AI cops focus on AI abuse by preparing people to combat code gone rogue. Subsequently, by recruiting AI cops allow people to identify how far technology influencing the real world. Financial Firms, for instance, abusing subtle tricks to get profit by manipulating AI systems. They also use AI cops to handle cyber security.
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Sofi,

The article written by Cade Metz elaborates relating to open AI is calling to battle code gone rogue.
[it is a rather rambling sentence, there are two verbs]

There is no doubt that every advanced technology has significant ramificationseffects, both of positive and negative one .

... platform for anyone who wants it.

Elon Musk has a tendency to accelerate AI progress by making it free for anyone thaninstead of rely on one or two big companies due to the power need.

Subsequently, by recruiting AI cops allows people to identify how ...

Home / Writing Feedback / AI is calling to battle code gone rogue