Cambridge 10 Writing Task 3. Practice for my IELTS Exam - Working British students

luthfiyahs 1 / -  

CAMBRIDGE 10 WRITING TASK 3

The bar chart illustrates what students did after finishing their graduate and postgraduate - excluding full-time work- in United Kingdom's college in 2008. The bar chart was measured by the number of graduate and postgraduate students. Overall, from the bar chart, it was clear that the highest destination for students graduates and postgraduates was further study after their graduations. Meanwhile, the lowest destination was voluntary work.

As shown in the bar chart, the study further was chosen by 29,665 graduates student and 2,735 postgraduates students and become the highest chosen destination after they are graduated. The part-time job came next chosen by 17,735 graduates. The number of postgraduates students who chose part-time jobs was almost similar to the number of postgraduates students who chose to study further with 2,535.

Meanwhile, the number of students being unemployed after graduation was 16,235 and 1,625 for graduates and postgraduates students respectively. Meanwhile, students showed less interest in voluntary work after they were graduated with only 3,500 and 345 graduates and postgraduates students respectively joining the voluntary work.

The bar chart illustrates

The writer must reference that there are 2 images provided for the comparison. That is because the information for the graduate and post graduate students are presented in seperated Columnar (rather than bar) charts, or columnar bar charts (for clarity) if you will. Otherwise, the comparison will not make sense as the image in question is not presented as comparative line charts.

the bar chart

Again, differentiate to create clear explanations. Separate the chart information in the discussion based on the image presentation. These information cannot be made to sound as if they came from one image alone because there are 2 images provided. The grammar score and word usage score for this test will definitely be in the failing range due to the writer's inability to properly word and form his explanatory sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Cambridge 10 Writing Task 3. Practice for my IELTS Exam - Working British students