(TED) Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model

VKWSSH99 1 / 3  
Cameron Russell is a 10-years-career model said for me, being fearless means being honest. She will answer questions that have been asked by many people however with a truthful twist. How does she become a model? She prevailed a genetic lottery and a recipient of a legacy. We have interpreted beauty not also as juvenile, high, slight, femininity and white skin and it is inheritance that she has been cashing out on, however there is less than 4% were non-white . Can she be a model when she grow up? She just really want to say to the little of her that she can be anything. Unfortunately, being a model is lack of knowledge and other life experiences. Next question, do they retouch all the photos? And she answered directly. Russell said there are many retouch in a photo but there is just a little component of what is occurring. She shows a few pictures of her that imbalance with the condition at that time. She said that is all not the picture of her but it is just a design by a group of professionals. The last question is what is it like to be a model? The respond that she never answered on camera is, if she is insecure due to the fact that she have to think how is her appearance every day. The last word she can said that she hope we all feel comfortable in knowing the strength of portrait in our apprehend éclat and abortive.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear VKWSSHH99, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct me,

said for me, being fearless means being honest -->

who said to me that "being fearless means being honest".

She will answer questions that have been asked ... -->

She will answer questions from many people even if it is a truthful twist

... high, slight, femininity and white skin, but it is also inheritance that she has been cashing out .

however there is less than 4% were non-white -->

In fact, there is less than 4% were grouped as non-white.

She just really want to say to the little ... -->

She just really want to stay young as long as she can so that she can anything she want

She shows a few pictures of her that imbalance with the condition at that time -->

... pictures of her when she was in bas shaped at that time

Hope it helps to improve your writing skills,

Regards
Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Hii VKWSSH99 ( how i can pronounce your name? :D )
That was interesting summary, but lemme give you some corrections, if you don't mind

..., high, slight, femininity and white skin and but also it is inheritance that she has been ...
Remember : not only..... but also

She just really want to say to the little of her she always said to herself, that ...

... the fact that she have has to think how is her appearance every day.
The last word she can said that she hopes (singular subject) comfortable in knowing the strength of portrait in our apprehend éclat and abortive. we be more understand of portrait apprehended éclat and abortive, after know the truth .
FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
Hello Vika, This is my little suggestion for you :

Cameron Russell is a 10-years-career model said for me, being ...??? I think you need introduction in this writing, because you will make readers confused with your writing.

She showsshowed(I think this is past time) a few pictures of her that imbalance ...

I hope it will help
Jawa 11 / 17 1  
hi...VKWSSH99
let me try to give you some corrections

Cameron Russell is a 10-years -career model said for me,

it is pointless to add "s" in a hyphen

Can she be a model when she grows up?

She just really wants to say to the little

please pay more attention on your subject verb agreement

hope this helps,
thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / (TED) Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model