Camille A. Brown talks about dance, and specializes in social dance

Iedha01 21 / 40  
TED SUMMARY: A Visual History Of Social Dance In 25 Moves by Camille A. Brown

Camille A. Brown talks about dance, and specializes in social dance. It is an universal language for all people across the globe. It is also an expression that emerges from a community. It is not choreographed by any one person. It can not be traced to any one moment . As result, it rose dramatically, changes, and spreads like wildfire. Camille stated that the present always contains the past. Then, she starts to share about the Juba dance which is from Ensloved Africans' experts in plantation. It was about keeping cultural traditions alive and retraining a sense of inner freedom creativity. Cake Walk dance is coming up then. It was performed by the high class community. After that, she tells about Charleston which was famous in 1920s. And right now it is called Funky harleston. This kind of dance is suitable with children as it is a fun dance. All of these dances continue to evolve, grow, and spread. All in all, she stated that at present, social dance is about community connection. If someone know the step, it meant he/ she belonged to a group. So let us move, express freely, and dance together.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Ledha
Let me give you some advice...

It is an(a) universal language for...
... the Juba dance which is from Ensloved(enslaved) Africans' experts in plantation
... traditions alive and retraining (retaining) a sense of inner freedom creativity.
This kind of dance is suitable with (for) children as it is a fun dance.
If someone know(knows) the step, it meant he/ she belonged ...

Thank you...
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi fasidah.
These below are my view towards your summary. check it out

Camille A. Brown talks ED about A dance, and specializes ESPECIALLY in THE social dance. It is an universal language for ...
It THIS DANCE(Avoid repetition "IT") is not choreographed by ...
It BESIDES THAT, THE ACTIVITY cannot be traced to ...
As A result, it rose RISES dramatically, changes,.. (You should be consistent for use of the tenses. Camille stated that the HAPPENS IN present always contains the past. Then, she starts to share about the Juba dance which is from Ensloved ENSLAVED Africans' experts in THE plantation. It was about ITS MOTIVE IS keeping cultural traditions alive and retraining RETAINING a sense of THE inner freedom creativity.

It THE DANCE was performed by the ...
... about Charleston which was famous in 1920s. , (you are supposed to know when you place comma or period)
This kind of dance is suitable with FOR children as it is a fun dance THERE IS EXCITEMENT. All of these dances continue to evolve, grow, and spread CONTINUOUSLY.

... that at present, THE social dance is about RELATES TO community connection. If someone knowS the step, it meant he/ ...

NOTE: Make sure what you write is what you mind. Please, reread your summary before you upload to diminish your fault in grammar and meaning.

Keep Spirit
Happy Writing
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Camille A. Brown talkstalked about dance, and specializes inespecially/particularly social dance. It is ana universal language for ...

It is also an expression that emerges ...

monotonous style of writing
it is a universal language for all people across the globe as an expression that emerges from certain community. in addition, dance can not be traced to any particular moment. Thus, it arises dramatically, changes, and spreads like wildfire

Camille stated that the present time always containsrelated to the past. Then, she startsstated to share about the Juba ...

After that, she tellstalked about Charleston which ...
This kind of dance is suitable with FOR children as it is a fun dance.
If someone know the step, it meantmeans he/ she belonged to a group.
@ Iedha01

Home / Writing Feedback / Camille A. Brown talks about dance, and specializes in social dance