Canada is among the top countries ; Description about Canada's features.

vmtct 6 / 7  
I'm in competition for a scholarship. Here are five paragraphs describing about Canada which is requested for further rounds. Could you check it for me ( Is there any thing confusing, unclear, or the structure is not suitable, using wrong words,... )

Rank

Canada is among the top countries that attract thousand of students around the world come for their further study. Basing on OECD, Canada has the rank of 10 in the best educational systems worldwide; Four of Canadian universities are rated as top 100 of the ARWU Shanghai Ranking with University of Toronto ranked 17. This, along with being a top-performing country in terms of the educational quality by OECD, strongly proved that Canada should be one of the most reliable destinations for anyone who want to acquire a deep and extensive knowledge. Studying and practicing in such modern and developing environment means a lot to your academic result as well as your future achievements since this educational system is non-stop changing to reach the current top limit of perfection. Plus, as education being the most-funded section of government, you will also have a lot of benefit and assistance helping with achieving your goals when studying in Canada. If anyone concerning an educational system with prestige and constant quality to continue higher study, nowhere is more suitable and better than this such North America country.

Traditions

Canada's precious heritage and traditions was formed centuries ago since it was the settlement of millions of immigrants from all over the globe. Canada's unique multiculturalism brings you a broad view of different cultures around the world; enhancing your integration with many new ethnic life styles while respecting and helping preserving your own custom. You won't feel lonely or have culture shock when having education here as it is not hard to look for your home-country traditions and perhaps, your people is among the largest communities. Moreover, which the policies of accepting, respecting and enhancing all cultures exist simultaneously, it is nearly no racism or racial conflict. International students are fairly treated and having an equivalent rights to the native ones. In concequence, you can fully concentrate on your studying and researching without any worry of your origin or what your nationality is.

Expense

Studying abroad is definitely costly to international students and their family. For most international students, expense for schooling appears to be the largest cost which leads to indepbtedness in some cases. Understanding the financial difficulties, Canada offers reasonable tuition fees for all study programs in higher education within public system as education is massively supported from the government. Tuition rates here are considered cheaper and more affordable to the students whereas other top education systems like U.S, U.K, Australia or New Zealand cost much higher. Take the United States - the neighbor country - as an example, the average cost for a foreign student in one school year in an undergraduate program is $12.000 US dollar in Canada, half or one-third of the fee in the U.S which is varies from $16,000 and $34,000. Along with the fact that many of U.S students are flocking to study in Canada for a cheaper cost, Canada is undoubtedly the top country providing finest standard of education with appropriate fee for all students to study. With this such great virtue, you can now leave out the ever challenging concern of most students studying abroad and focus mainly on accomplishing your academic goals.

Assault

One key factor making Canada outstanding and worth considering as a favorite destination for students who follow their higher education is safety. According to OECD, Canada is the second-safest countries in the world, just after Japan; the assault rate of Canada is at 1.3% and there is very little violence or serious crime. Unlike many of Commonwealth countries, guns ownership in Canada is highly controlled and restricted to only specific cases that qualified all conditions or licensed by the government. Hence, life here is tranquil and much safer than many other countries as it is believed to be all right walking alone outside at night, thing that should not do elsewhere. Never was there any report about students assaulted or convicted of homicide in Canada as the security and life quality here are on upward trend of improving. This means a lot to any students who came or is coming to Canada for their study since you are guaranteed of complete safety and protected officially by local authority.

International

Canada has a noticeable role in international economy as well as education. It maintains and develops active relationships with more than 100 other countries worldwide, in which there are many educational links that helps exchanging students bilaterally. Any of Canadian academic certificate, diploma or degree students receiving after finishing their program are globally accepted and the value remains equivalent to those obtained from other developed countries. Moreover, as a member of many multilateral organizations like the UN, G8, NAFTA, WTO,.. Canada gains a respected and admirable position toward the others, and is receiving mankind achievements in all fields, particularly education. Indeed, Canada is among wealthiest countries that possesses modern, ultimate technology and facility, helping the knowledge acquisition more efficient and interesting. Studying, working here can truly benefit students in many aspects that significantly contribute to their future success despite socie-economic status.
Studying abroad is definitely costly to international students and their family

Studying abroad definitely involves high expenses for the international students and their families.

For most international students, expense for schooling appears to be the largest cost which leads to indepbtedness in some cases.

Most of the international students find hard to meet the soaring school fees that often put them into indebtedness.
Understan ding the financial difficulties, Canada offers reasonable tuition fees for all study programs in higher education within public system as education is massivelyextensively supported fromby the Canadian government.

Home / Scholarship / Canada is among the top countries ; Description about Canada's features.