Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Capital punishment should be combined with other activities -ielts task 2

beepro21 15 / 22  
Without capital punishment (death penalty) our lives will be less secure and crime of violence will increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in our society.

Nowadays, development of crime of violence causes great fears among citizens, which forces the governments to take effective actions to reduce crime of violence and guarantee security and stability in our society. Capital punishment is considered as one of the most effective measures.

Firstly, death penalty, the heaviest punishment for serious criminals, makes people think twice before committing a crime. If a person kills someone, he may pay by the rest of his life. Thus, there may have a remarkable decrease in crime rate. Secondly, lack of tough measures can lead to the fact that criminals look down on laws and tend to conduct further guilty actions. When we do not have strong measures to crime of violence, we seem to agree with is development. For example, terrorists may kill hundreds of innocent citizens and destroy happiness of thousands of families. As their victims have to suffer from great pain and loss, they never deserve being forgiven . Therefore, death penalty is necessary to punish them and give fairness to their miserable victims.

On the other hand, some people may think capital punishment is not a humane measure. In deed, we can not use light ones for those who have lost their humanity and even haven't cared about their own lives. Hence, it is essential to keep death penalty for strictness of laws, and safeness of citizens.

In conclusion, capital punishment plays an important role in controlling violence in our society. However, it should be combined with other activities such as raising awareness among citizens and encouraging people especially children to live and respect laws. Only when these things are widely applied throughout the country can we dream about a peaceful and stable life for everyone.

Words :274
Please help me check this writing!Thank you in advance!

Home / Writing Feedback / Capital punishment should be combined with other activities -ielts task 2