The carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted by each person in four European countries 1967-2007

LilyElise 1 / -  

co2 emissions 1967-2007

The line graph illustrates the amount of average carbon dioxide emitted by each person in four European countries from 1967 to 2007.
Overall , there was an increase in the amount of carbon dioxide released on average in Italy and Portugal , while the figure for the UK and Sweden decreased . In addition , the UK had the highest average carbon dioxide emission during the period .

Between 1967 and 2007 , The UK saw a gradual decline from 10,7 tonnes to exactly 9 tonnes. Similarly , there was a growth in the amount of CO2 , from 9 tonnes in 1967 to 10 tonnes in 1977 . Over the following 30 years, the amount of CO2 in Sweden dropped dramatically from 10 tonnes to only 5,7 tonnes.

However, the amount of CO2 released in Italy and Portugal increased significantly . The figures for Italy and Sweden were on average around 4 tonnes over the period shown.
The summary and succeeding paragraphs could use more detail and less cluttered presentation. A sentence requires that a single idea be presented in one line, rather than several in a single line. Every line should connect one sentence to the next. There is no sentence in existence that contains several ideas in one presentation. That is unacceptable and is scored down as a run-on sentence. A GRA writing violation. There is a reason each paragraph is allowed up to 5 sentences. That is the exact number of lines per paragraph that will allow for clear and understandable thought presentations. Utilize that number for proper scoring considerations. Also, do not forget to indicate the measurement type as a part of the summary as that is an integral part of the discussion highlight / basis.

Home / Writing Feedback / The carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted by each person in four European countries 1967-2007