What career would you like to choose after leaving school?

thuytran 1 / -  
What carrer will be best for you to choose after leaving school? It is so difficult to respond to this question. Nowadays, there are more and more occupation to select that it is suitable to you. I am habouring the dream of becoming an English teacher when I will have matured from school because of the following reasons

Firstly, I want to transmit a little knowledge of English for learners. It is necessary for students to be controlled by teachers in all lessons. I will be able to explain a lot of English grammars or improve listening English skills for students that it makes me feel happy. For example, on writing English lessons, I can give structure of an essay and make a decision to student to have a good exercise.

Secondly, becoming a English teacher is a meaning of being widely a ware of English. When I am a teacher, I will have a big investment of time for English than I was a student at school. I can exchange lessons' information with student who always have interesting question, instead of only having basic knowledge.

Finally, if you are a good English teacher, you can earn many money for living. As you know, english is a popular language in the world of today and a compulsory subject at high school. If I teach english well, I will be easily chosen to take up working at school . for instance, professor Ngo Bao Chau who is teaching at Chicago university at USA It look on as a rich and famous teacher.

Inconlusion, there are many excitement and benefit of English teacher. Therefore, it is still one of the test choice for us to consider future ... and investment after learning school
Thuy, your essay has a number of punctuation errors aside from an abundance of grammatical errors. Before I address those problems though, I would like to discuss the imbalance in your topic discussion first. In order for your essay to become proper and offer a clear idea as to why you would choose to become an English teacher, you should discuss your current skills or interests in English that have led you to this conclusion. Use your personal reasons to first discuss why you think you would make a good English teacher. This means that you have an interest in all things English, be it literature, pop culture, history, etc. Only after presenting a personal understanding of what it will take to become a well rounded English teacher can you continue to discuss your professional interests as you have done now.

That said, as a future English teacher, you should know that proper grammar and sentence structure will be the most important factors that will be considered in a teacher of this language. Right now, your essay shows a careless method of writing that does not consider the English writing rules, sentence development guidelines, and punctuation usage. One of the problems in this essay is that you are not discussing it from a first person point of view. Review the question being asked, you should be using the first person pronouns throughout the essay. You also do not care about the rules regarding nouns that indicates every proper name for a person, place, or thing must be written with a capital first letter. This is , for want of a better word, a very badly written and developed essay. Let me show you where your mistakes lie.

... more occupationS to select FROM that it is COULD BE suitable toyou FOR ME. ... habouring harboring the ... when I will have matured from school CHOOSE MY COLLEGE MAJOR AND OCCUPATION IN THE FUTURE... following reasons.

... want to transmit SHARE a little knowledge of ABOUT English for WITH learners. It is necessary for students to be controlled by teachers in all lessons. ... English skills for OF students ... on writing WRITTEN English lessons, ... give THE structure of an essay and make a decision to student to have a good exercise.

Secondly, becoming a English teacher is a meaning of being widely a ware of English MEANS BEING AWARE OF ALL THINGS ENGLISH. ... I will have a big investment of time for IN LEARNING English BETTER than WHEN I was ... I can exchange lessons' information with studentS who always have AN interesting question...

... you can earn many money for living TURN IT INTO A PAYING CAREER. ...e English is a popular language in the world of today and a compulsory subject at high school. If I teach e English well, I will be easily chosen to take up working FOR EMPLOYMENT at A school . f For instance, professor Ngo Bao Chau who is teaching at Chicago u University at IN THE USA It look on as IS NOW a rich and famous teacher.

You will do well to revise this whole essay based upon the suggestions I have made.

Home / Writing Feedback / What career would you like to choose after leaving school?