Be Careful for Your Bike, The Thief Will Grab It

abdasyari93 9 / 19  
Do you fond of cycling? Most people like cycling because it is a convenient way to keep their body fit. If you are quite fond of cycling, you must have a bike or may be several bikes, do not you think? Nowadays, you should be careful because there are a number of thieves who want to steal your bikes. As a matter of fact, approximately 1 million bikes are stolen every year in the United States.

It is generally known that some bike thieves are very discerning due to the fact that they only steal for expensive bikes. Yet, sometimes bike thieves are not quite smart. For instance, my friend Matt had a luxurious bike with a painted mark in collage. Unfortunately, it was stolen while he was in class. At that moment, he reported it to the police, but his bike could not be found. As a result, he begun looking for it by himself and luckily, one day he saw his old bike near the cafeteria. After investigating the location, a student came out of the cafeteria and Matt immediately took the bike.

At first, the student laid when Matt asked him about the bike. The student persuaded Matt that he bought the bike two years ago. Then, Matt will call the police directly if the student does not admit his lying. Finally, Matt grab his bike and rode home with pleased feeling. However, we should beware wherever and whenever.
pokpok16 6 / 9  
hello abdasyari,
i have checked your essay, your essay was interesting, but i would like to give a correction

1. at this sentence: "As a result, he begun looking for it by himself and luckily"

thank you, wish it useful :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Be Careful for Your Bike, The Thief Will Grab It