'She cares about our feelings' -the best teacher i ever had

agirl need help 1 / 2  
talking about the best teacher i ever had,it is pretty easy for me to say that Mdm.Ezlyn Dyana Dusi was the best teacher i ever had.she is our homeroom teacher and i could say that she is a cute teacher because she had a small body size.She just 26 years old but already got married.

she also caring and understanding person.she care about us.Before starts the lesson for that day,she would ask about problem that we are facing and she would give the best to help solve our problem.When some of my classmates cannot pay their school's fee because of some money's problem,Mdm.Ezlyn help them by borrowing them money.when a group of students in my class will gone to Kuala Lumpur for 1 week,she brought cake to our class to celebrated them and this show how much she care for the left students in my class.She care about our feelings.

she is a calm teacher and no wonder why there were many students want to be in her class.she is a patient lady who can make students love her.we always hurt her feelings but she never tired of our whim.I still remember that day when only one of us had bring textbook in her class,we already know that we had hurt her feeling but we acting like nothing happen and did not make any fault.The next day,there was a teacher who told us that Mdm.Ezlyn cried at the staff room.All of us went meet her and apologizes for our mistakes.I could understand,why she did not cry in front of us.That is because she did not want us to feel guilt.

lat but not least,i want to say that I love her.I hope one day I can be a teacher who is a best teacher for my students just like her.
talking aboutIf someone asks me who is the best teacher i ever had, it is pretty easy for me to sayanswer that Mdm.Ezlyn Dyana Dusi was the best teacher i ever hadis the one ].(note; try to avoid repeating phrases in sentences)sS he is our homeroom teacher and i could say that she is alooks very cute and small in statue teacher because she hada small body size .She just turned 26 years old but already got married.

sS he is also a caring and understanding person.sS he cares about us.Before startsing the lesson for thatthe day,she would ask about the problems that we are facinghave and she would give the best to help solve our problems.

Pay attention to grammer!
OP agirl need help 1 / 2  
thanks...as u know i'm so weak at grammar...i'm so grateful if u can help me with my grmmar...^^...TQ
trevorberry 1 / 4  
You need to have 2 spaces after every period that ends each sentence!

The dog barked. The cat meowed. The cow mooed.
When some of my classmates cannot pay their school's fees on timebecause of some money's problemdue to financial constraints , Mdm.Ezlyn helps them by borrowinglending them money.wW hen a group of students in my class will gonewent to Kuala Lumpur for 1one week (state why they went to KL) , she brought a cake to our class to celebratedthemtheir achievement and this shows how much she cares for the lefther students in my class . She cares about our feelings.

Dont forget to start sentences with capital letters even when you do drafts.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'She cares about our feelings' -the best teacher i ever had