Cars should not be allowed to enter the city center do you agree or disagree?

n_tina59 4 / 9  

Some people likes to be comfortable so they prefer to use their own car every where such as going to city center however those people are wrong as far as I am conserve it have a disadvantages for people and the area.

Usually most of a people goes to city center everyday because of a complex texture in this place for instance they go to work, shopping, cinema,... so this place become more crowded than other area of the city.

If everyone takes car to this place it will have an affect on traffic, air pollution, voice pollution, and these reasons causes to destroying an environment and took calmness from people.

In my opinion it is better people use the public transition for going to city center and it helps to preserve this place and government should legislate strict law for entering cars to city center.

All in all using car in the city center causes to destroy this place in long run. one solution can be using of public transition and codify for banning of car entrance to this place.

pleas hep me to correct my essay:) thanks
mea505 - / 265  
Hi alahakon!

It's you again, eh? You can see from the essay below that it needs some work. There were many areas where the words did not quite "fit." I would certainly go through the essay, find a few of the sentences that make sense to you (now that they are corrected), and write them up to ten (10) times...this will help you memorize the grammar rules. If you then take the essay and re-work it and re-post it on the forum, we can take a "look-see" and read it again for you. OK?

--Mark :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Cars should not be allowed to enter the city center do you agree or disagree?