Cars, apart of the private transportation, has recently sold to many people in developing countries.

ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
Question :

More and more people in developing countries are purchasing cars for the first time.
What problems does this cause ?
What do you think are possible solutions?

Response :

Cars, apart of the private transportation, has recently sold to many people in developing countries. This fact, in my point of view, triggers widespread issues at these countries, such as air pollution and highly traffic jam potential. Therefore it is required short term respond to tackle this.

Needless to say that air pollution generated from the automobiles establish slowly environment devastation in the future. it occurs since each of them emit carbon dioxide resulting of combustion process, typically for diesel machine. Once the carbon dioxide spread, the air will naturally be polluted and cause limited oxygen for breathing. Health bureau of Iceland released trend of carbon dioxide percentages in atmosphere since January 2015 to December 2015. This article presented increasing trend from the first period approximately 1 % (19.35% in January). therefore, the tendency of "devastation is going to be unstoppable in contaminating environment'' is hard to stop. this issues only need to reforestation the empty land by planting trees that absorb huge carbon dioxides and change it into oxygen

Another impact that probably needed to be considered is highly potential of traffic jam in any roads. when the amount of vehicles in such areas rise without clear regulations, then the traffic jam caused by too many of them will never be avoided like in Ireland, 2013 where over 1900 cars drove across in the main roads caused 3 hours stuck in and this country lost potential money about $ 300.000.

According to aforementioned fact above, fast resolution from government is needed. One of the idea come from the improvement of safety mass transportation. Developing public transportation namely train and bus is offered to solve the issues as they can transport many passengers on each trip with affordable cost.

To sum up, Buying Cars without controlling it will enable creating many transportation issues. Thus, I believe government should solve this problem, for instance by developing integrated mass transportation system.
rindahjhayanti - / 1  
i think you should to put a solutions from citizens's side. All citizen also have to be educated about the impact of purchasing cars. so, the solution is not only come up from the government's side, but also citizen's side.
mahdinurianto25 6 / 12  
Hello Ramzi, I am very glad to see you here. I am also a newbie here, perhaps we can learn English together by giving feedback each other.

-Paragraph 4:
I like the solution that you give. However, I think it's better if you can give specific example in country that use mass transportation and its impact in number of car.

Otherwise, I am very amazed about vocabulary and structure that you use in this essay. Good luck for us!

Home / Writing Feedback / Cars, apart of the private transportation, has recently sold to many people in developing countries.