Cars on road, climate, and the level of pollution in many cities.

Mayank7g 9 / 17  
As the number of private cars has increased, so too has the level of pollution in many cities. What can be done tackle this increasingly common problem?

Cars and Pollution

There is no doubt that global warming is the primary problem that world is facing today and pollution is the main cause of it. Pollution is directly proportional to the number of cars each individual is using today. In this I will provide some solutions along with the examples.

The main source of pollution is the harmful gases like Carbon monoxide etc. which emits from the vehicle. These gases then pollute the environment and cause death threatening diseases. This is problem because today the number of car is rapidly increased in many cities. As every individual commute to the office by their own car. For Instance, Delhi newspaper reported that in recent three years 40 percent more cars are running on the roads and subsequently pollution is also gained momentum in parallel. This problem can be solved if people start sharing their car and then individuals who are working in same company go by the car pooling option. As a result of this, there will be less number of cars running on the road and which consequently reduce the pollution.

Number of cars on road also increases the chances of traffic along with pollution. Therefore to solve this issue, it is importance that individual should also use the public transport alternatively which is very convenient and cheap today. In this they will do the personal savings and also help the environment. For Example, The government of Delhi started the odd/even rule in the city i.e. alternatively odd and even number cars will run on the road. This had an immense impact on the pollution level in positive manner. Thus, government of respective cities should also provide the solutions which will help in minimizing the pollution in environment.

In conclusion, pollution is not a problem which is insurmountable it can be controlled if every individual contribute towards the society by choosing the car pool option and also use public transport frequently. It is also the responsibility of government to take strict measures in protecting the environment.
Mayank, save for a number of grammatical problems related to sentence structure and lexical resources, you have presented a somewhat impressive essay. The prompt paraphrasing and discussion presentation in the first paragraph is very acceptable and allowed the reader to gain a sense of what to expect as per your upcoming discussions. You seem to have a problem with the use of capital letters though. You often use it in the wrong areas of the sentences. Just remember that only the first letter of a word at the start of a new sentence needs to be capitalized. Everything else after that, unless considered a proper noun, need not capitalize the first letter of the word. Your discussion is sound and does not cause the reader too much stress. Your English sentence structure is simple enough to get your message across accurately. You should be proud of the work that you did here. I think it can easily score a 5 with this kind of essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Cars on road, climate, and the level of pollution in many cities.