Casual clothes cannot indicate, that a person who wears them is poor or unemployed

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear

Fashion is one of the trends more and more developed. Therefore, some people can clearly notice someone by their clothing and they think every person can be judged according to what they wear. Others, however, are more likely to against this notion because clothing cannot depict someone precisely. In my view, people might stand out thanks to their clothes, yet we could not notice them in real.

Regarding to someone's clothes, people in common will conveniently notice others by looking at their shirt owing to their culture and habit occurring in their country. Taking an example, in my country, people will be respected if they wear white clothes, whereas people with dirty dress will be degraded. Moreover, the first appearance to indicate people is how they wear and how their clothes look like.

On another perspective, some people do not look at what people wear. This is because they prefer seeing their attitude and work. For instance, Mr. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO Facebook, said casual clothes cannot be indicated as poor person or people without job, because clothing is our passion whether others think it is bad or not. Another example, in my hometown, there is a company whose name PT. Sosro. The management allow their staff to wear what they comfortably wear such as T-shirt or other clothes. They prefer caring staff's progress rather than their appearance.

To sum up, although clothing can influence people's perspective to others, the main crucial factor is how to wear suitably according to our passion.

(251 words)
Ph Laila 2 / 5  
... that the clotheswhich people wear are the most important indication of what they are likei prefer writedescribe their personalities and their thinking style Others, however, say that ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Casual clothes cannot indicate, that a person who wears them is poor or unemployed