'catch a train to go to KLCC' - NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS

Noorain 1 / -  
31/12/2011 was the last day for 2011 and the beginning of 2012 at the moment of12.00pm. Every time a new year greeted me and my friends would be welcomed in many ways, but in the new year 2012 me and my friends went to the Skatepark,Shah Alam to support my friends to perform.

at 12.00pm we were leaving the train and bus ride to go to the Skatepark, Shah Alam and we arrived there at about 1.30pm. When we arrived there the situation there is still quiet and the employees are making a stage for performances. At 2.00pm the presentation started with the band HEART ATTACK, SOG,CREAMSONS, MEMORIAL, SECON Combat and others. at 10.00 pm,performances at the end of my friend's band is sleeping Sorrows. Their performances are impressive people. when their song is played, the audience is entertained and sing it with them. when they make a presentation, I was assigned to take pictures of them and the audience.

After the show ended, we continue to go catch a train to go to KLCC. Our arrival there, the situation there is very noisy in the presence of the public to celebrate the new year with friends and family. While we were there, we have decided to buy food and celebrate on a hill outside the KLCC. Arriving seconds 11:59 pm, we all count from 10 to 1, and there exploding fireworks here, the situation on the hill is very beautiful when detonated fireworks. After the fireworks blasted invisible and exhausted, we all go home feeling happy after celebrating the new year together.
saurabh93 11 / 94  
It would be easier if you put the prompt up. That way, we would know exactly what to critique.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'catch a train to go to KLCC' - NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS