Cause and Effect of stress on college student

alexish 1 / -  
Stress in medical terms is " an elusive term that encompasses many different symptoms and contributes to a wide range of health disorders. The American Institute of Stress explains that ' stress is not a useful term for scientists because it is a highly subjective phenomenon that defies definition'"(A Students Guide to Balancing Stress). College students today are carrying a lot of stress on their shoulders for a number of reasons. "According to the Counseling center of University of South Florida, 'Stress can be defines as the way in which your mind and body react to situation that is new, threatening and exciting. Also from the entire training process, maintaining a good academic record, maintaining a social life'" (College Stress Essays).
ECalv001 1 / 3  
Stress in medical terms is " an elusive term that encompasses many different symptoms ...
The American Institute of Stress, explains that ' stress is not a useful term for scientists, because it is a ...
sharfina 35 / 21 5  
The American Institute of Stress explains that ' stress is not a useful term for scientists becausesince it is a highly subjective phenomenon that defies definition'"...

... 'Stress can be definesdefined as the way in which your mind and body react to situation that is newto new situation , which is threatening and exciting. Alsodo not use alsoin the beginning of sentencefrom the entire training process, maintaining a good academic record, maintaining a social lifeIN ONE SENTENCE MUST BE S+V

Home / Writing Feedback / Cause and Effect of stress on college student