THE CAUSE AND SOLUTIONS TO STUDENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR

jadesperanza 1 / 1  

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior.

What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?

It is evident that schools are currently suffering from a severe case of students' conduct disorder. The following essay discusses the underlying causes of this problem and proposes some potential solutions.

Firstly, let us take a look at two main causes of inappropriate behavior in students. One reason is that when a student hits puberty, he or she is more susceptible to peer pressure. Impressionable students in this phase tend to modify their behavior due to the actions of their peers, as they lack the ability to distinguish between right and wrong. This tendency also explains why the Internet's glorification of harmful content readily leads students into believing that some inappropriate activities such as aggression, sexual insult, or drug use are not at all serious and even enjoyable. The other key factor is the setting in which students grow up. Children with insufficient education from the very first stages of life are inclined to deviances. According to clinical psychologist Baumrind, parents who bring up their children in either a neglectful or disciplinarian way are more likely to have their children develop low self-esteem and engage in improper activities.

However, there are some suggestions of solutions that I can offer. Educational institutions should provide more activities addressing these behavioral problems, such as lessons on how to evaluate materials on the Internet. These activities should equip students with valuable knowledge and soft skills, allowing them to better understand how to handle a variety of situations as well as develop a stronger personal perspective. At the same time, an authoritative approach to educating children should be adopted by parents. Through this method, parents not only set rules and high expectations for their children but also try their best to be affectionate and supportive of them. As for society, every individual should feel the responsibility and take actions to limit the propagation of 'unhealthy' messages so as to prevent students from being negatively influenced. In the same fashion, social media influencers could produce high-quality content that encourages parents to show more consideration to their children.

In brief, students' behavioral problems are complex and necessitate a significant amount of effort. I hope that the public will pay greater attention to this hotly debated topic and work towards some positive changes.

thanks a lot ^^
The following essay discusses the underlying causes of this problem and proposes some potential solutions.

Unacceptable. You were not being asked to repeat the guide qquestions. The requirement was to directly provide 2 causes and solutions responses. Outline the discussion topics. Provide thisis statements that will offer an insight into your English discussion skills. There are no opinion statements present. The format is only partially represented.

According to clinical psychologist Baumrind,

Do not use researched information. This data does not fall under public knowledge or personal experience and knowledge as suggested by the prompt. You will be unable to research during the actual test.

The truth is, the essay is very well presented but, this type of 300+ word presentation cannot be completed within the 40 minute time allowance. Practice writing in concise sentences.
OP jadesperanza 1 / 1  
thanks a lot, your feedback is extremely valuable
chantran 4 / 9  
Your word choice sounds unnatural to me. By the way, I think the conclusion should wrap up the main points of your essay instead of giving comments on the problems.

Home / Writing Feedback / THE CAUSE AND SOLUTIONS TO STUDENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR