The cause of unhealthy lifestyle among youth generation

desgit33 6 / 3 4  
Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both of schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem. Do you agree or disagree?

Healthy lifestyle should be kept on children behavior. It is argued that parents and teachers have to solve this problem. While this is true, I would argue that other factors such media, health authorities, and government also play important roles.

It is necessary that parents and teachers are to help their children's lifestyle. This is because they have more access to control their kids to eat healthy food, for instance, teachers are more likely to not be care rather than cleaning the area of school, while parents are concern on giving children the money for getting a food without keeping what will children buy. This results in teenagers could not access a clean area in the school and a healthy food. There is no doubt that parents and teachers are bound to control children not to eat unhealthy food and stay in the clean area.

However, other factors should not be neglected. Firstly, lack of the media information such as hand washing with soap campaign makes children do not have a good daily behavior how important hand washing for their health. Also, health authorities have responsibilities to inform how to access a sedentary lifestyle for children by course about how to bring up the children. Not only this, government are to keep the good criteria of food. The criteria of food has to be implemented well in every place which can be reach by the kids.

In conclusion, the idea of unhealthy lifestyle happens since parents and teachers do not keep teenagers. While this is acceptable, imperative that all factors should be taken into consideration.
amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
... parents and teachers are to help HELPING their children's lifestyle.
... for instance, teachers are more likely to not be care ARE MORE LIKELY NOT TO BE CARE rather than cleaning the ...

Not only this, government are to keep KEEPING the good criteria of food.

While this is acceptable, imperative IT IS IMPERATIVE that all factors should ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The cause of unhealthy lifestyle among youth generation