cause of use the internet and solutions

thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
please check for my grammar, sentence structures, and so on. thanks so much

The widespread use of the internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest?

We cannot deny that the internet is one of the most powerful means of communication in the history of humankind. The internet has made our planet become a better place for living; however, it also comes at a price. In this essay, I will analyze the main problems of using the web as well as propose my own solutions to those problems.

First of all, using the internet has some negative effects on young children. Instead of playing some games or sports activities outside in the past, young children now often spend most their free time on playing games on or suffering webs. Scientists show that using computers long time will have bad influence on people's eyes, backbones and make brains become strained. This can cause other problems such as obesity.

In addition, using the web influences in negative way on relationships among members in family. In the past, people used to spend their free time with their families; they had chance to chat and share emotion together, which enhances relationships among members. However, in modern society, people seem prefer spending spare time for suffering the internet to talking to others. Naturally, the more time people spend on the internet, the less time they have for talking to their friends, families, and some time they lose social communication.

Finally, some webs show information which is not accurate, exaggerated or suitable for users. Especially, when people read information about personal life of famous people, writers often overstate about them, even they write some things wrong. Some webs contain information, clips which are not appropriate for users, especially for children such sex or violent webs. When children read and watch them, they will be affected in bad ways.

To prevent those negative effects from using the internet, personally, I think that parents play main role in eliminating bad influences on their children. They should limit time using the internet as well as the number of webs for their children. Simultaneously, parents should give advices and directions for their children about use the internet, and encourage their children to participate in outdoor activities. Moreover, adults should spend their time for suffering the internet appropriately; they should spend time for communicating with friends, family.

In conclusion, although using
the internet brings some disadvantages, we can reduce those effects to minimum if we use web in a positive way.
mocixuan 4 / 10  
Hi,

Here are some my ideas about your essays:

1.young children now often spend most their free time on playing games on or suffersurfing webs.
2.In addition, useusing the web influences in negative way on relationships among members in family.
3.Finally, some webs show information which is not accurate, exaggerated or suitable for users.(It's amphibolous...suitable?or not suitable?)
4.Simultaneously, parents should giveadvices advice and directions for their children about how to use the internet.
5.participate in outdoor activities
6.adults should spend their time forinsufferingsurfing the internet appropriately;
7.although useusing the internet brings some disadvantages
OP thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
thanks mocixuan so much, your advices are very useful, thanks so much again, how do y think about this essay?
pl check for me, thanks so much

Home / Writing Feedback / cause of use the internet and solutions