The Causes and The Consequences Of Child Labour

pokpok16 6 / 9  

Perhaps we have ever heard or read about 'Child Labour' cases, Child Labour refers to the employment of children in any work that deprives children of their childhood, interferes with their ability to present regular schooland that is physically, mentally, socially, or morally perilous and pestiferous. This rehearsal ponder exploitative by many international organisations.

According to ILO (International Labour Organization) about labour of children are global number of children in child labour has declined by one third since 2000, from 246 million to 168 million children. More than half of them, 85 million, are in hazardous work (down from 171 million in 2000). In the area of Asia and the Pacific still has the largest numbers (almost 78 million or 9.3% of child population, the child labour among girls fell by 40% since 2000, compared to 25% for boys.

The causes of child labour poverty is undoubtedly a dominant factor, families on or below the poverty line force their children into work to supplement their household's meager income. There are many other factors that conspire to drive children into employment. The reason can we begin the problems associated with child labour as if parents may effectively "sell" their children in order to repay debts or secure a loan and child soldiers are forcibly enlisted into military service and operation.

The consequences for them is physical injuries and mutilations are caused by badly maintained machinery on farms in factories and any number of hazards confront in industries like fireworks manufacture, mining, and many other.

The conclusion is if the boy or girl takes up a few job as a domestic help or restaurant boy against a nominal salary. He does not get enough time for primary and secondary educaton and most likely to remain completely unskilled. And then, child labour is illegal.

Thank you for read it, I need somebody to critically inspect my Personal Statement (first draft). I need harshness where possible, advice and expertise to improve, and how I can make the statement stand out as best as possible.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
Perhaps we have ever heard or read about 'Child Labour' cases,

Child Labour is no longer an invisible crisis.

interferes with their ability to present regular schooland

deprives children of their childhood and their access to education

This rehearsal ponder exploitative by many international organisations.

In fact, a number of large international organisations are responsible for the exploitation of child workers.

According to ILO (International Labour Organization) about labour of children are ...

According to the International Labour Organisation (ILO), the number of child labours has declined significantly by a third since 2000...

are in hazardous work

are having to work in hazardous environment

In the area of Asia and the Pacific stillhashave the largest numbers

The causes of child labour poverty is ...

Poverty is the main reason for child labour

families on or below the poverty line force their children ...

Children have to start working at an early age to support the income of their family

You should avoid using sentences that are too long and full of complex words, as well as pay attention to the punctuation in your essay!

Home / Writing Feedback / The Causes and The Consequences Of Child Labour