Causes, effects, and solutions to DIVORCE

phantan252 2 / -  
Divorce is a subject controversy. Some people believe that this issue has negative effects on social development or children nurture, while others claim that it is a natural activity in this life. My essay will discuss causes and effects of this tendency.

There are economic, educational, psychological reasons of this issue.
First, the lack of life experiences is a cause of the ending of marriages, which usually to happen with young couples. Besides, as a result of conflicts in normal life, especially financial conflicts, people decide to not live together anymore with hope of finding freedom for their future lives. For instance, no sooner did economic crises happen in 2008 than my friend's family had to face with many difficulties. After that, many opposing thinking between husband and wife had happened, followed by their separation.

There are both positive and negative impacts on this issue. First of all, by dint of escaping an unwanted living, every couple has a chance to find a better their half or at least they can have their own freedom to spend more time for work, to enhance their work. Moreover, Divorce is the best way to end people's unhappy marriages.

However, separation always is a cause which to lead to lack of education and nurture in children, to lure them into social evils. In 2000s period, the rate of divorce raised gradually, followed by an increase in criminals rate.

There are some solutions to this problem. The first solution is that society needs to prepare full necessary knowledge for their couple. Secondly, it is possible that people should have a stable finance before being marriage.

Hope to receive your cmts !
Thanks.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Be sure to discuss each of these topics equally. If you were to create an outline of your paper, it would include:
Intro: Divorce is a major issue... here are some things that I will elaborate on...
Body 1) Causes... why does divorce happen? Here are some reasons...
Body 2) Effects... When a couple divorces, what are the repercussions?
Body 3) Solutions... connect the solutions to the effects, what good can come out of a divorce, and how can those problems be solved?
Conclusion: explain the purpose of your essay, and wrap it up with something serious but inspirational.

Try to organize your thoughts before you write them all out, be simple, clear and concise. Stick to the point, say exactly what you mean, and you may want to point out a personal experience if possible. If you do these things, it will be easy to stay on the right track. Good luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Causes, effects, and solutions to DIVORCE