The causes of living poverty and presidents of poor countries

beratsancak 1 / 3  
Do you know a lot of people living in poverty?Poverty is caused by some people. Thissituation is always a problem for poor people. They sometimes do not have any food to eat.

Therefore, some people die because of hunger. The purpose of this essay is to analyze three main
causes of living in poverty. The causes of this situation are the country's economic development,
waste of money and having a large family.

The first and immediate cause of living in poverty is lack of economic growth in the country.
Actually, poor countries do not have a good government. If poor countries use their underground
resources, they can be developed countries. Moreover, some problems occur because of president.
For example, some presidents lack management skills. Presidents should encourage their
community.

The second cause of poverty is wasting money. Nowadays, if we give an example, people
waste a lot of water in their country. It is a very important issue in the globalizing world, so many
people die in the poor countries. People should prevent this situation.

The last and maybe the most important cause of poverty is having a large family. Some
African families have more than eight children, so people do not raise children. Moreover, some
children die because of hunger and lack of water.

In conclusion, unless presidents of poor countries solve this problem, they will not become
developed countries. .
tommyboy614 2 / 12  
My English teacher always told us to not begin an essay with a rhetorical question. Try a fact or statistic about poverty. You can find some here: globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats

Just remember to cite where you found it in your essay.

Also, try some better transitions in the beginning of your paragraphs, such as To begin with, furthermore, moreover, and all in all etc.

I hope this helped!!
OP beratsancak 1 / 3  
Thank you for your help. (tommyboy614)
Actually, this essay is my second essay and so i could be a some mistakes.
Benedict01 1 / 5  
Hi!

I like your 3 points. Here are my comments:

1. Expound on the economic growth/development. You can mention corruption as culprit on under development of an economy and state some back-up facts, such as the corruption rate of the 3 poorest nation. This can easily be searched in the internet.

2. I think that the poor management skill is a nice idea. You can include lack of political will from the side of the government. You can strengthen this case such as the length of time required to pass a bill in a particular country.

3. Size of family. You can include here that, statistically since poor countries do not have programs on the family planning, coupled with its people who are not educated, the result is a ballooning population which which downsizes the income per capita.

Hope this helps!

For more help you can search me or a1papers

thanks and goodluck!
ramtinms 3 / 6  
I think you must improve your conclusion part by using expressions like
To sum up briefly ...
The aforementioned reasons clearly illustrates that ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The causes of living poverty and presidents of poor countries