Causes of loafing among youths, essay

jajadiba 5 / 15  
Causes of Loafing Among Youths

Nowadays, there are many news regarding teenagers problems occurring such as bullying and committing suicide. Loafing among youth is a common problem happening to students in schools during the class sessions. There will be many places that are normally favoured by them such as shopping complexes, fast food stalls and cybercafes which are near to school. There are some causes of loafing among youths and the steps should be taken to curb and reduce this problem.

Loafing among youths happened due to inattention from parents. This is because some parents are too materialistic and they just care about jobs and money. There are also some parents are poor, so that, to earn extra money, they do part time jobs in a day in order to cope with their financial expenses Because of busy with their jobs, they only spend less time with their children. As a result, the children end up involved in loafing problems.

Another causes of loafing among youths is because of they let themselves to befriend with the wrong peers. As a result, they are easily influenced by the negative mode. Sometimes youth's thinking is not strong enough to differentiate between right and wrong. It is not denial that friends are important for us, so choosing good friends is a steps to bring us to the right way.

Parents play an important roles as good leaders to help to overcome loafing problems among youths. Parents should spend quality time with their children, so that, they can get to know each other very well. Parents can do many activities such as watching movies in cinema, go for picnic and even doing chores together. When the children get close to their parents, then, they will discuss and speak about their problems.

The school authorities should also enforce strict law to eradicate loafing problems. the school should cane the students in front of other students if they being indiscipline, so that, they feel embarrassed and would not commit the same mistake again. Furthermore, it can also be a lesson to other students too.

On the whole, everyone must be involved in the fight against loafing problems among youths before it becomes worse. If parents, teachers and school authorities are committed, but without help from the youths, the objectives to fight against loafing problems could not be achieved. The youths should realize that they are the next generation to lead the country. Because of that, they need to spend time on studies instead of loafing.
Em_ - / 3  
You should revise it. Make sure you double check all spelling. I would love to help out more. After I am done with my response I will give you some more tips.
OP jajadiba 5 / 15  
i thnk i hve recheck it twice, i m nt sure which words that could be wrongly spelled....maybe u cn show me some words....asap
Nowadays, there are many news stories regarding teenagers problems occurring, such as bullying and committing suicide.

Loafing among youths happens due to inattention from parents.

There are also some parents who are poor, so that, to earn extra money, they do part time jobs in a day in order to cope with their financial expenses.

Because of being busy with their jobs, they only spend less time with their children.

Parents can play an important roles as good leaders, to help to overcome loafing problems among youths.

The school authorities should also enforce strict law to eradicate loafing problems.

the school should cane the students in front of other students ---Oh!! I think this would be quite overdoing it, and that it should remain illegal!

I don't understand why you began your essay with bullying and suicide, then changed to the subject of being lazy. You should tell your main subject it the first sentence.

:)
OP jajadiba 5 / 15  
thnk u susan 4 ur help & chcking my essay...it really helps me alot

Home / Writing Feedback / Causes of loafing among youths, essay