IELTS TASK 2 - THE CAUSES OF RARE ANIMALS INCREASING AND THE SOLUTION TO REDUCE IT

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
Animal habitats have been destroyed, and some animal species (e.g. the tiger and the rhino) have become endangered.
Why does this happen?
What can be done to protect endangered animals?

Nowadays, animal and human live together in this planet, but the increasing of human population has annihilated animal's territory. This will make them in danger situation. There have been some reasons of this issue such us deforestation, hunting, and pollution. However, responsible actions like afforestation and setting animal's zones would preserve them from extinction.

At the present time, there are some excuses of animal death. Firstly, cutting forest completely to be agricultural and housing aim force animals relocate and move to human place since they do not have place to live. In addition, they are hunted since their skin or meat will be used to make dishes or accessories by people and this result more rare species. Lastly, polluting water and air by waiving toxic industrial or smoke can wipe out habitats around them.

I believe that some parties should take some actions to reduce the effects of this case. Initially, government should make regulation for companies to plant threes after they deforest them and limit the number of woods they take. This attitude will keep animal's homes. Moreover, to keep the balance of ecosystem, animal zone can be made by inhabitants. For example, this zone can just be entered by citizens who have obtained permission as they have to take responsibility later.

To recapitulate, the aforementioned evidence reveals that the increasing of rare animals is caused by some grounds such us forest cutting, animal killing, and pollution. Nevertheless, the responsible parties can make alteration to decrease the drawback like planting tree regularly and making animal's own area.
naura88 6 / 3 4  
... but the increasing INCREASE of human population has annihilated animal's territory. This will make PUT them in A dangerOUS situation. There have been some reasons of FOR this issue such us AS deforestation, hunting, and pollution. However, responsible actions like REaf forestation and setting animal's ...

... there are some excuses of animal'S death. Firstly, cutting forest TREES completely to be agricultural LAND and housing aim force animals relocate and move to human place RECIDENCE since they do not have place to live SURVIVE.

... make dishes or accessories by people and this result more rare species . Lastly, polluting water and air POLLUTIONS CAUSED by waiving toxic industrial WASTE or HARMFUL smoke can wipe out THEIR habitats around them.

... take some actions to TACKLE reduce the effects of this PROBLEM case . Initially, government should make ...
... evidence reveals that the increasing INCREASE of EXTINCTION OF rare animals is caused by some grounds such us forest cutting ILLEGAL LOGGING, animal killing, and pollution.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - THE CAUSES OF RARE ANIMALS INCREASING AND THE SOLUTION TO REDUCE IT