It is certain that the clear water resource became a rarity in the several countries.

Permata992 7 / 12  
Hi friend, please give me writing feedback to improve my writing skill. Thank for your concern..

Fresh water has always been a limited resource in some parts of the world. Today, however, growing worldwide demand has made this a global problem.

What are the causes of increased demand and what measures could governments and individuals take to respond to this problem?

There is no doubt that clear water has been a scare resource in the several countries. Nowadays, universal access to fresh water sources has become a burning issue since overpopulation become a predominant problem in plenty of nations. Both government and individual have a duty to find solutions for these pressing issues by taking responsibility to keep environment naturally.

Currently limited resources of clean water are caused by rapidly growing populations in many countries. A good example of this is a good number of citizens will lead to the increasing number of household waste. According to the data show that only 42.8 of Indonesian occupant has domestic waste treatment. As consequently, 58.2% of household disposes then splits of household directly to river. Therefore, the springs will be contaminated and lead the clear water scarcity.

In terms of solutions, the government should be largely responsible for supported by the act responsibly of inhibitions to address these problems. For instance, individual can stop throwing rubbish into the river and also planted a tree in every house. This would lead to a greener world. In addition, the measures of government very necessary to motivated the act by assigning fine to citizen who guilty of polluting fresh water areas and presenting educational programming water reuse and fresh water. Therefore, expected demand of clear water will be resolved.

To sum up, it is clear that the problems caused by overpopulation in many countries are very serious. Yet, if governments and individuals share a collective responsibility, it may well decrease fresh water scarcity.
ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
Hi Permata, let me you a hand, this is my suggestions for you. I hope it will develop your writing skill

1. There is no doubt (it is certain) that clear water resourcehas been a become (turn out to be)scarerare in the several countries.

2. Nowadays, the universal access to fresh water sources has become a burning issue since overpopulation becomeenhance(to improve enrichment word) a predominant problem in plentymost of nations.

3. ... individual have a duty to find solutions forsolve these pressing issues (...) to keep environment naturallysafely .

I hope it is helpful.. Please recheck it again ...
Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / It is certain that the clear water resource became a rarity in the several countries.