Essays about Causes of stress in modern society and ways to reduce this problem

nguyenminhhuyen 1 / -  

Stress and Anxiety in the Modern World

Stress is the most common mental health disease that humans have to suffer from, and there are various factors in modern life leading to this. However, there are ways to limit the potential impacts.

With the rapid development of recent society, people have to face more issues than in the past. To begin with, there are more financial worries relating to the rise in living conditions. We have to pay for the internet service and security as dispensable parts of our daily life, which were in addition in the past. Furthermore, we must be under higher pressure as a result of the competitive labour market. Gaining a high-salary job is now more difficult since job requirements contain not only good quality but also huge fundamental skills.

Tackling such problems will be not easy, but there are measures that can be taken. Firstly, Government should provide citizens with a safe living environment such as ensuring security and fair law. As a result, people can reduce a large amount of money and have peace of mind to live. Besides, as a way to decrease job pressure, extra job positions need to be considered as soon as possible. This provides employers with opportunities to find a suitable job and demonstrate individual abilities.

All in all, although there are several causes of stress in modern life, we can take steps to reduce it and avoid being overwhelmed
The essay presentation is actually good, if I were not to consider the scoring requirements of the task 2 essay. I will not discount the fact that the writer truly understood the writing requirements and provided acceptable discussion topics in support of it. That, is where the problem lies. Beyond the enumerated topic list, the writer did not properly develop and support the topics. These were only presented as reasons, without proper in-paragraph transitions, cohesive explanations and supporting reasons, all of which should have resulted in a coherent paragraph.These are the reasons the presentation does not work despite the good reasoning topics. next time, the writer should ensure the logic and connectivity of his discussion points.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essays about Causes of stress in modern society and ways to reduce this problem