Writing Task 2- What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?

In modern, lots of people can acquire much information using internet. It is popularly believed that build libraries can spend much money. Personally, I believe totally agree with this statement because now, people live in advance technology and anything can obtain with internet especially information. This essay will first discuss about explanation of do not useful of libraries in a country then talk about information can we obtain easily with internet.

To begin with, many issues must solve by government and it much money expenditure. Building libraries can spending of government finance. Whereas, owing to the fact that lots of people indolent to go to library because they can acquire knowledge in others. According to KK3MD research in Norwegian in 2013, 83 percent libraries unused due to rapid of developing technology since 1998. Consequently, libraries with luxury decoration just make government finance expenses and it not useful. Nonetheless, actually, library using to collect many old books that have lots of history and it became a historic relic that people do not obtain in internet but they can get in libraries.

On the other hand, in advance technology like as now, people can easily to obtain much information wherever and whenever they want it. With reference to the latest Emerald research in 2014, all of kind information, such as International Journal or public knowledge in the world, 97 percent can we search using internet. As a result, people especially young adults do not need spend their time in library. However, sometimes people not able to read or download journal in internet because there are some journal that must pay before.

All in all, as far as I am concerned, I totally agree if government only overheads much funds to build libraries, because almost all of people have hand phone with internet that can use to pursuit knowledge easily.
Wily, look at the prompt that you are responding to. Now, read the response that you read. Do you notice anything about it? Exactly, you are being asked to discuss about the scarcity of water. Your response is all about the usefulness of libraries. So there is a clear disconnection between the prompt requirement and your response. Your band score for this test will definitely be 1 overall. The main reason you will fail this test is because the response to the prompt that you wrote shows an answer that is completely unrelated to the task provided.

Since you immediately failed the task accuracy part of the essay, you will not be graded on any other part. The reason for the automatic fail is the incorrect and unrelated response to the prompt.

Next time, please review the prompt after you have written your response. Just to make sure that you delivered the proper response to the prompt. It would be such a waste of your time and talent if you failed the test based simply on a technicality.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 2- What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?