CCTV Cameras Are Being Used To Monitor People Activity - Writing Task 2

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Sophisticated technology such as mobile phones and cameras are being used to supervise people on their activities and their conversation. In several cases, inhabitants who are monitored do not even know if they are being looked at others using this kind of technology. Although it helps government to reduce the number of crime, I believe such condition will make people feel annoyed because government invade citizen privacy.

Many people believe that government use CCTV to reduce crime in order to make them feel safe. An application in the cellphone called "Find My Friends" using GPS to help people when they get lost. A 2013 study in California University found that more than 65 percent of car thefts are caught after police analyze the CCTV near by crime location. There are some evidence from a study which prove that such an application help people to find their friends when they lost them. Despite this, some people use the devices to spy on people privacy such as monitoring them while they take a bath or talk about a secret in the pone with their friends.

By invading people private activities will make them feel disturb. This is because they feel afraid to do an activity because of realizing that they are being watched. In the UK, over 4,5 million CCTV are estimated to be installed and made Briton becoming the most watched country in the world. A result from a survey in 1992 concluded that more than a third of inhabitants believe that CCTV and GPS invade their privacy.

In conclusion, by placing many cameras in the roads can help government reducing car thefts. Having said that, I think government are going too far and invade person's privacy.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Faridadwi
Let me give you some advice...

In several cases, inhabitants(citizen) who are monitored do ...
... will make people feel annoyed(uncomfortable) because government ...

... using GPS to help(many) people when they get lost. A 2013 study(research) in California University ...

... afraid to do an activity because of(and) realizing that they are ...

I think in the conclusion you should make clear statement...
For Example (I agree/disagree if government using CCTV to reduce criminal rate )

Thank you...

Home / Writing Feedback / CCTV Cameras Are Being Used To Monitor People Activity - Writing Task 2