Celebrities benefits obtained through their popularity largely outweigh the issues tackled by them

Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Being a celebrity - such as a famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

Journey of life is a package of challenges where people may experience both positive and negative outcomes. In this context, celebrities are not at all exceptional. Some people argue that being a celebrity always brings benefits, whereas, others think that popularity more likely to be a source of problems. However, in my personal opinion, celebrity people are often experiencing favourable condition in every aspect of their life rather than being surrounded by issues.

People who argue that famous people like film stars and sport stars are the happiest of all claims that popular stars are the highly paid people, though their social contribution seems to be much lesser as compare to professionals servicing in the field of medicine and education. In addition, such celebrities are always considered as most respectful person in the society, irrespective of their personal attitude and behaviour. In India, for example cricket players are often caught in media their fraud activities like match fixing but still leading the same degree of popularity and an extravagant lifestyle than others.

Nevertheless, being a human there are various things which made famous personalities to face pressurized situations in front of public. First of all there is no room for privacy for them to spent time in public area since media people always performing micro monitoring on them. Second, in order to safe their image, they have to take extra care on their words in a public forum. For instance, there are various scenarios where celebrity's controversial statements made them to regret in public media.

In conclusion, though there are certain factors not in favour of celebrities, the benefits obtained through their popularity, is largely outweigh the issues tackled by them. Hence, I firmly support the view that famous personalities in the society, experiencing more positive outcomes than otherwise.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
However, in my personal opinion, celebrity peoplecelebrities are often experiencing favourable conditions in every aspect of their life rather than being surrounded by issues.

Excellent introduction :)

People who argue that famous people like film stars and sport stars are the happiest of all claims that popular stars are the highly paid people, though their social contribution seems to be much lesser as compare to professionals servicing in the field of medicine and education.

The first part doesn't flow well. Also, I think it is not necessary to repeat too. You can start with the reason ;
First, the celebrities lead very comfortable and luxurious lives because they are paid very high.
It's better not to beat around the bush, but write to the point. Also, I strongly suggest you to follow one particular pattern for all your essays (I mean practice essays) so that your mind would be trained to do that and you'd be able to save lots of time at the exam. (this is just a tip) So, have some ready made phrases with you for each paragraph (e.g. First, In conclusion, In my personal view etc. ) :D

You write well, the above are just a few things to polish your writing further. You don't have to worry about this task ;)
Very good tips :)

Nevertheless, being a human there are various things which made famous personalities to face pressurized situations in front of public.

I too agree with Pahan's above idea. Instead of this line, you could have begun your second para with;

First of all there is no room for privacy for them to spent time in public area since media people always performing micro monitoring on them

On the other hand, the celebrities face severe issues in terms of privacy. They are too famous to be able to spend private moments in life.

Home / Writing Feedback / Celebrities benefits obtained through their popularity largely outweigh the issues tackled by them