Both cement and concrete need different raw materials in production process.

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
The diagrams show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two diagrams depict the process of how cement is produced from raw materials and the production of concrete for building aim. Overall, it can be seen that both cement and concrete need different raw materials in production process. Also, although production of cement requires fewer raw materials, its process is more uneasy machineries and steps than concrete production.

In the first stage of cement production, both limestone and clay are crushed by the crusher to be powder form and then transferred to the mixer. Afterwards, the mixture is sent to the rotating heater to be heated, and then the materials are grinded to be cement. The last step is packaging cement in bags.

Turning to the other diagram, to make concrete for building, Gravel 50% and sand 25% are gone down to the concrete mixer, with Cement and water 15% and 10% respectively. After that, concrete mixer is rotated clockwise to result good mixture.

(155 words)

• cement and concrete production
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hellooo ibe13!
Kindly check my suggestions below.

Eventhough production of cement (...), its manufacturing need uneasier machineries and more complex steps than concrete production. [/i]

Turning to the other diagram, to make concrete ...

So simple description, I think you need more clear explanation here. At least, you paragraph should consists of three sentences.
Look at example below:
Turning to the other diagram, it interprets the manufacturing of concrete. Material of concrete is dominated by small stones which is called gravel. This material makes up 50 percent of the ingredients. After that, it is blended in a mixer with 15 percent of cement and 25 percent of sand. Finally, it is added by 10 percent water for completing the process to make the pasta of concrete.

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Both cement and concrete need different raw materials in production process.