Cement making: limestone and clay are included in crusher and then pass through into three stages

pujakurniawan19 9 / 16 4  
The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how it is used to create concrete. Overall, limestone and clay are included in crusher and then pass through into three stages so that ready for use a cement. To producing concrete, cement can be combined with sand, water and small stone.

In the beginning, limestone and clay are crushed till being powder. Next, it is included in mixer and passing to rotating heater for burning. Then, the product resulted from these processes is grinded until be cement. The last step in these process is the cement is packed with bags.

Regarding to the second diagram about producing concentrate, the cement with composition 15 percent is combined with water, sand, and grave, each one 10%, 25% and 50% respectively. After that, this combination is mixed continually and rotated in big mixer until to be an excellent batter concrete.

kurniarahmi 6 / 5 1  
RegardingMeanwhile , to the second diagram about producing ...
After that, this combination is mixed continually and rotated in big mixer until to be an excellent batter concretethese materials are mixed together in a large concrete mixer which aims to produce concrete used in buildings.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Puja, the descriptions below are my contribution towards your essay development. I hope you can gain something in order to improve your writing skill later on.

1st paragraph:
- Overall, it can be seen that, limestone and clay are includedmixed in crusher and then passed through into three stages so that ready for usein the end of the process it becomes a cement.

- Meanwhile, Toin producing concrete, cement can be combined with sand, water and small stone.

2nd paragraph:
- ...limestone and clay are crushed tilluntilbeingbecome powder. (till = informal)
- Next, it is includedcombined inside a mixer and passing passed to rotating heater for burning.
- Then, the product resulted from these processes is grinded until becomes cement.
- The last step in thesethis process is the cement is packed withinside some bags.

3rd paragraph:
- Regarding to the second diagram about producing concentrateconcrete ,...
- the cement with composition 15 percent is combined with water, sand, and grave, each one 10%, 25% and 50% respectively.
- 10% of water, 25% of sand, and 50% of gravel are combined with 15% of cement.(my alternative sentence)
- After that, this combination is mixed continually and rotated in big mixer until to beit becomes an excellent batter concrete.
Hi Puja, I believe this will be my first time to review one of your essays, I hope the remarks below will be useful and valuable to your revision.

- are includedmixed in the crusher
- and then pass through into three stages
- so that, ready for use as a cement.
- To producingproduce concrete,

- In the beginningTo start with , limestone and
- clay are crushed till beingto become powder.
- Next, it is included in the mixer and
- passingtothrough a rotating heater for burning.
- Then, the product resulted from thesethis processes
- is grindedgroundeduntil beto become cement.
- The last step in these process is the cement is packed withpacking the cement in bags.

There you have it Puja, I hope you follow through with the corrections suggested above.

Home / Writing Feedback / Cement making: limestone and clay are included in crusher and then pass through into three stages