The cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete - diagram

rahmat248 7 / 7  
The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

the diagrams present the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Overall, while cement production process consists of three phases, crushing, mixing and packaging; the production of concrete materials is divided into two steps, pouring and mixing.

Firstly, limestone and clay are mixed by machine, before the powder came into rolling process, it must turned into mixer. Next, the heat material are grinded by a particular device. this results in high-qualified cement and it is then packed in the last phases. Secondly, this process mixes several materials such as, 15 % cement, 10% water, 25% sand, and 50% gravel. Having been operated for particular length of time, the device will produce a mixed substance and it is ready to use in constructing and concrete materials.

ANSOR99 10 / 6 3  
Helo Rahmat, i try to give some corrections into your essay. Hopefully, it can help you to improve your essay next.

The diagram below shows the stages [...] divided into two steps, pouring and mixing.[/quote]

My corrections:

1. You should make two paragraphs above to be introduction (only one paragraph).

2. Remember; if you want to put "overall" (thesis statement), it will be better for you to take into introduction.

3. For the last paragraph in your essay, there are two different process. I think that you should divide it to be two paragraphs.

4. I give you one sample for introduction, below:

(The diagrams illustrate the process of cement production and then this cement can be used for process of concrete production. At first glance, it can be seen that the first process to make cement production looks clearly for the steps how to do, but for the second process for creating concrete production needs the measure for each material of the batter.)
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
the diagrams present the cement making ...

you wrote your introduction properly, nonetheless, I have an alternative example for introduction.
note :
pay attention on capitalization

A breakdown of process in creating cement and how the cement is used to produce concrete for building aims. Overall, it can be seen that there are significant different between these processes. Meanwhile, cement production process consists of three phases, and the production of concrete materials is divided into two steps.

good luck bro...

Home / Writing Feedback / The cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete - diagram