Challenges relating not only to the environment, but population and education as well

priuet 1 / -  
Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only to the environment, but population and education as well.
What problems will your country face in the next ten years?

How can these problems be overcome?

The world is changing rapidly as never before in the history of humanity. Each and every country experience difficulties due to this speedy progress nowadays. In this essay I would like to highlight the toughest challenges for Russia and offer my ways out of them.

The first and foremost is urbanization. Less and less people want to settle down in small rural towns, mostly due to the absence of career perspectives. Consequently, big cities are growing non-stop and will continue to do so in the next 10 years. Megapolises in Russia need to be modified and even rebuilded in some cases. Currently the capacity of the roads is insufficient for the continiously growing population. This leads to traffic jams, longer commuting time for inhabitants, increased emmision of toxic gases into the atmoshpere. What should be done is the urgent building of new roads to unload the excisting ones. This task can only be accomplished by the government.

The second big thing in Russia today is education. It is painfully apparent that modern curriculums of schools and universities are completely outdated. The faster we review what and how do we teach our kids, the better future they will have. The modern circumstances require from the person not only to know as much as possible, but to able to combine and create as well as switch easily between various activities. This is what Russian educational institutions do not teach, and it must be fixed urgently. Ministry of education should develop new standarts in order to give that kind of knowledge which will be useful in 10 years from now.

To recapitulate, I see that it is the government which can update my country and make its population more competitive on the labour market and satisfied with the quality of life. Russia needs drastic changes in many spheres and there is not much what a single person can do.
In this essay I would like to highlight the toughest challenges for Russia and offer my ways out of them.

Try to give direct responses to these questions as these will be the scoring basis for your opinion score. Where a yes or no question does not exist in the original instructions, direct topic responses are required in in place. Not directly answering lowers your task score.

The first and foremost is urbanization.

You forgot to insect the keyword "problem" as it relates to the topic sentence focus. The reader needs to know hour this is connected and relevant to the discussion.

rebuilded

Vocabulary error. Either rebuild or rebuilt would have been the proper keyword, depending on the sentence structure.

big thing

It is not a big thing but a predicament or dilemma. Word replacements for "problem".

There is no summary conclusion in the presentation. The last paragraph opened a new discussion like instead. Open ended essay presentations normally recieve a negative score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Challenges relating not only to the environment, but population and education as well