If I had a chance to go back in time, I would like to meet Albert Einstein

something 23 / 52 5  
It would be great if someone could rate or make comments on my essay. Thanks.

If you could travel back in time to meet a famous person from history,
what person would you like to meet? Use specific reasons and examples
to support your choice.

There are many remarkable people in the world. These people have done many things, such as composed songs, invented tools, and so on, to make the world are better place. The most favorite person that if I could go back in time to meet, I would like to meet Albert Einstein. I will give several reasons to support my opinion.

First of all, Einstein was a scientist who invented many great theories such as relativity, quantum physic, and the formula that every know is "E = MC squared". Thus, I would go back in time to meet Einstein. The reason is that I would like to talk with the greatest scientist in the world. I would like to know that what would it like to talk with people that had highest IQ in the history. I still wonder that whether he speak like normal people or not.

Secondly, another reason that I would like to go back in time to meet Einstein is that I would like Einstein's student. I would like him to teach me anythings, any kind of knowledge such as science, philosophy, politics and any things. It would be great to get knowledge from the smartest person in the world even if I could not understand it at all. I would so very proud to be Einstein's student.

In conclusion, if I had a chance to go back in time to meet a remarkable people in history, I would like to go back in time to meet Albert Einstein. Because, I personally think that he was a greatest scientist in mankind history. Therefore, it would be my greatest experience to talk to him. Beside, I also would like to be Einstein's student. Thus, if I could meet Albert Einstein, I would be so proud and it would be my greatest experiences.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
The most favorite person that if I could go back in time to meet, I would like to meet Albert Einstein.

.... This sentence is fine, but I like you changed the order;
If I am to go back in time to meet just one such great person, then that person would be Sir Albert Einstein.

I will give several reasons to support my opinion.

.... this is not necessary to say, but do that in your body paragraphs :D .... I mean, this sentence would not add value to your essay and therefore you can skip it :)

Home / Writing Feedback / If I had a chance to go back in time, I would like to meet Albert Einstein